Terra & Ember's 5 Lesson Pottery Course centers around those who prefer greater flexibility and control over the course days and their pace of learning. This course will be more suitable for beginners to the craft as it is a quick and easy introduction to the breadth of pottery wheel throwing all the way to ceramic glazing. A strong foundation for wheel pottery will be taught with the focus primarily on techniques for basic functional forms. Participants will be able to make wares such as mugs, cups, bowls and small vases.
Course Package & Contents:
- 5 lessons (Last lesson reserved for glazing class which is held on the last Wednesday evening of every month)
- 2.5 hours per lesson
- Access to all studio equipment and tools
- Access to >50 glaze colours
- Complimentary 5 pots glaze-fired
- Flexible lesson days & timings which require booking (see available days/timings below)
- Valid for 8 weeks from payment date (no extensions allowed)
Once you have purchased this course, please sign up for a customer account on our website (Click on Login -> New customer? Sign up!). Once your account is created, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your customer account details so we can provide you access to book your flexi class dates. Thank you!
|2pm - 430pm||2pm - 430pm|
|7pm - 930pm||7pm - 930pm|
|9.30am - 12pm
||9.30am - 12pm
|3.30pm - 6pm
||3.30pm - 6pm
Please head over to our studio policies and ensure all policies are read. By registering for our course, you agreed to have understood and will uphold the policies.