Workshop Cancellation Policies
- It is the studio's discretion to postpone or cancel workshops should unforeseen circumstances or events occur beyond the studio's control. Workshops with only 1 pax booked will be cancelled and the participant be given the choice to select a new workshop date or get a full refund. Refunds do not apply to bookings made using gift cards/vouchers.
- Rescheduling/Cancellation requests received 2 weeks or more before your class: 100% of the total class fees (not including third-party platform commission charges) will be refunded back to you.
- Rescheduling requests received less than 2 weeks before your class will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If a rescheduling request is approved, a $10 administrative fee will be imposed by the studio.
- Cancellation requests received less then 2 weeks before your class will not be entertained at all, regardless of circumstances.
- Student swapping will be allowed should the original participant be unable to attend the class and the studio must be informed beforehand.
- No-shows for booked classes are considered as attended and booking cannot be refunded/rescheduled/postponed.
- Postponement of booked classes are only allowed if the participant tests positive, either through ART or PCR (proof of results required). Postponement will be done only for the affected participant and rescheduled class will only be held on either a Weds/Thurs. If participant is feeling unwell but tests negative, MOH advises such individuals to visit a doctor for their professional assessment and next appropriate steps. In such scenarios, we will require an official Medical Certificate from a licensed practitioner in order for us to postpone the booked class. Please use this link if you are unsure of the government advisories:
5/10 Flexi Course Policies
- Strictly no refunds allowed after course has been purchased.
- Strictly no refunds allowed for unused/missed sessions and no extensions will be given for unused/missed session after course expiry.
- Missed sessions for bookings made are considered utilized and will be counted in final tally.
- Once course has begun, sessions are not allowed to be shared/transferred to another student for usage.
- All students are required to clean up their wheels/splash pans/tools/towels/clay at the end of the lesson and to replace all items at their respective locations.
- Students with shelf storage are to keep their boxes and shelf clean and tidy and to keep away all studio tools used.
- Students are to be responsible in noting down their own course expiry date, no reminders will be sent by studio. (validity starts from date of payment)
- Students are to clean up 15 minutes before the end of each lesson time or studio hour session. A grace period of 10 minutes after stipulated class/studio hour end will be given for cleaning, anything after that will be considered as 30 minutes studio hour.
- Upon course expiry, students will only be allowed to keep their bisque-wares. All greenwares will be reclaimed and recycled by the studio. Students are to clear their shelf and box upon date of expiry. All items left behind will be cleared by the studio thereafter.
General Studio Policies
By agreeing to participate in our classes, the studio will not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or loss of belongings incurred during your entire time in our studio and acknowledges the risks and hazards of a working pottery studio. You will be liable for compensation for any broken or damaged ceramic products, pottery tools and equipment should you be found responsible for the damage. Our studio is under 24 hours webcam surveillance for our studio's safety and protection. Studio reserves the right to terminate any students' enrollment in our course/workshop, forfeiting the full class fees, at any given time should the student be found flouting studio rules or posing harm/harassment to our studio and its staff. Students are not allowed to bring their any other third parties into the studio without the prior and express permission from the studio staff. No food or drinks are to be brought into the studio.
The studio will handle and treat your handmade pieces with every due diligence to the best of our abilities. The studio and staff will not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred to your pieces during any stage of the process including delivery (if chosen) by a third-party vendor. All students will acknowledge that no guarantee is offered, explicit or implied regarding the quality or serviceability of their final works. It is understood that the firing is dependent on the integrity of the clay making process during the workshop, hence the end products after firing may not meet expectations.
1. Cracking and chipping may appear on your final pieces as all your pieces are made by hand on the wheel.
2. Plates are not recommended our workshops as they are considered a higher-level piece and have a higher tendency to crack during firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to make them.
3. Addition of handles/decorative features to your pieces are allowed but do note that as they are not part of the main clay body, there is a chance they will drop off/crack/chip during the firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to add them.
4. Glazing is an optional component of our workshops so by opting for the glazing, you are to be informed that your chosen glaze may not appear exactly as seen on the tile test. Glaze chemistry is an intricate and complex part of pottery that is subjected to a variety of conditions beyond our control sometimes. The glaze colour/texture may not be a constant and can produce some minor defects and flaws after firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to glaze your pieces.
5. All pots will shrink in size (height,width) by up to 30% after the firing process.
6. The studio is not obligated to give you a refund/replacement piece for unsatisfactory results as you have agreed to all disclaimers above. We will evaluate each case individually.
7. It would take up to 8 weeks for us to process your pots and pack them up. Please do not chase us for them as we will contact you once they are ready for pick up. Once you have received our official collection email, self-collection is strictly only available on Sundays from 9.30am to 12pm or 2.30pm to 5.30pm.