Cancellation requests received 2 weeks or more before your class: 100% of the total class fees (not including third-party platform commission charges) will be refunded back to you.
Cancellation requests received less than 2 weeks before your class: 50% of the total class fees (not including third-party platform commission charges) will be refunded back to you.
Cancellation requests received 7 days or less before your class: No refund will be provided.
General Studio Policies
By agreeing to participate in our classes, the studio will not be held responsible for any injuries or loss of belongings incurred during your entire time in our studio.
The studio will handle and treat your handmade pieces with every due diligence to the best of our abilities. The studio and staff will not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred to your pieces during any stage of the process including delivery (if chosen) by a third-party vendor. It is understood that the firing is dependent on the integrity of the clay making process during the workshop, hence the end products after firing may not meet expectations.
1. Cracking and chipping may appear on your final pieces as all your pieces are made by hand on the wheel.
2. Plates are not recommended our workshops as they are considered a higher-level piece and have a higher tendency to crack during firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to make them.
3. Addition of handles/decorative features to your pieces are allowed but do note that as they are not part of the main clay body, there is a chance they will drop off/crack/chip during the firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to add them.
4. Glazing is an optional component of our workshops so by opting for the glazing, you are to be informed that your chosen glaze may not appear exactly as seen on the tile test. Glaze chemistry is an intricate and complex part of pottery that is subjected to a variety of conditions beyond our control sometimes. The glaze colour/texture may not be a constant and can produce some minor defects and flaws after firing. All risks are to be borne by you should you choose to glaze your pieces.
5. All pots will shrink in size (height,width) by up to 30% after the firing process.
6. The studio is not obligated to give you a refund/replacement piece for unsatisfactory results as you have agreed to all disclaimers above. We will evaluate each case individually.
7. It would take up to 6 weeks for us to process your pots and pack them up. Please do not chase us for them as we will contact you once they are ready for pick up.