Terra & Ember X Robynink
(An exclusive experience)
Add handlettering to your repertoire of design skills with this introductory workshop for beginners! Join Robyn as she shares with you the basics of this creative art form, simple embellishments, and more. Handlettering, but with a Terra & Ember twist, you will be drawing on a blank ceramic tile instead of paper. Your finished handlettered ceramic tile will be fired to create the perfect addition to your interior decoration as an eye-catching choice piece.
What you can expect during the workshop:
- Learn the basics of executing letterforms
- Develop a reference library of typefaces
- Learn about layouts and compositions
- Develop your own personal handlettering style
- Create your own decorative ceramic tile masterpiece.
Your takeaway after the workshop:
- 1 X set of curated guide of art templates
- 1 X set of writing materials (pencil, eraser, A6 note cards)
- 1 X finished decorated fired ceramic square tile (only ready for collection 3 to 4 weeks after workshop)
- 1 X tabletop wooden easel for display
To prepare for this workshop, do think about potential quotes you would like to draw on your ceramic tile. These quotes should be short and sweet, preferably within 4 to 6 words!
About our esteemed instructor:
Robyn is a quirky and talented handletterist who started pursuing her creative expression in 2015. Specializing in typefaces and letterforms, her incredible works have been seen in various major brands' campaigns. Her clients include, but are not limited to, Moet Hennessy Diageo, Foodpanda, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Converse and Lululemon. Check out her platforms for photos of her gorgeous works!Instagram: @robynink